Your community can join WeTHRIVE!’s movement to make Hamilton County a healthier place to live, work, and play. WeTHRIVE! provides resources and assistance with conducting community health assessments, adopting policies, developing action plans, and implementing sustainable health promoting initiatives. Make your community a WeTHRIVE! Community.
Meet our WeTHRIVE! Communities!
Stories from our Communities
- Donna Wiggins is Reading’s new WeTHRIVE! neighborhood navigator
- Sabrina Smith is Reading’s WeTHRIVE! neighborhood navigator
- Steve Crase is WeTHRIVE! neighborhood navigator for Arlington Heights
- Lockland homeowner grateful for Rock the Block
- Mimi Anderson is North College Hill’s new WeTHRIVE! neighborhood navigator
- Little Free Pantry helps feed the working poor in Reading
- Addyston, North Bend go tobacco-free after hearing from Three Rivers students
- Take Back Day nets 180 pounds of drugs for WeTHRIVE! communities
- Sharon Lutz is Whitewater Township’s WeTHRIVE! neighborhood navigator
- Amberley recycles 25+ tons at One Stop Drop