Your community can join WeTHRIVE!’s movement to make Hamilton County a healthier place to live, work, and play. WeTHRIVE! provides resources and assistance with conducting community health assessments, adopting policies, developing action plans, and implementing sustainable health promoting initiatives. Make your community a WeTHRIVE! Community.
Meet our WeTHRIVE! Communities!
Stories from our Communities
- Amberley increases health & wellness efforts
- Delhi Fire Department CARES
- Know your numbers with Forest Park WeTHRIVE! team
- Rocks are making a difference in Cheviot
- Rock the Block more than just clean-up day for Lincoln Heights
- Reading Farmer’s Market has a friend in Farmer Steve
- North College Hill takes action to save lives
- North College Hill garden is true community effort
- Reading WeTHRIVE! team launches farmer’s market
- OSU Extension partners with WeTHRIVE! communities