Your community can join WeTHRIVE!’s movement to make Hamilton County a healthier place to live, work, and play. WeTHRIVE! provides resources and assistance with conducting community health assessments, adopting policies, developing action plans, and implementing sustainable health promoting initiatives. Make your community a WeTHRIVE! Community.
Meet our WeTHRIVE! Communities!
Stories from our Communities
- Sharon Lutz is Whitewater Township’s WeTHRIVE! neighborhood navigator
- Amberley recycles 25+ tons at One Stop Drop
- Colerain helps older residents with Fall Prevention Program
- Alexia Ball | Citizen Spotlight
- Jenetta Thomas, R.N. | Citizen Spotlight
- Woodlawn THRIVES with new pedestrian bridge, CitiRAMA
- Lincoln Heights increases recycling by 453%
- Amberley Village makes pedestrian safety a priority
- Michele Gottschlich | Citizen Spotlight
- Mark Jackson | Citizen Spotlight