Your community can join WeTHRIVE!’s movement to make Hamilton County a healthier place to live, work, and play. WeTHRIVE! provides resources and assistance with conducting community health assessments, adopting policies, developing action plans, and implementing sustainable health promoting initiatives. Make your community a WeTHRIVE! Community.
Meet our WeTHRIVE! Communities!
Stories from our Communities
- Woodlawn resident’s passion for community garden inspired collaboration
- Quick Response Team member understands addiction
- Flags make walking to school safer in Anderson Township
- Cycling is part of Cheviot’s culture
- Donna Wiggins is Reading’s new WeTHRIVE! neighborhood navigator
- Sabrina Smith is Reading’s WeTHRIVE! neighborhood navigator
- Steve Crase is WeTHRIVE! neighborhood navigator for Arlington Heights
- Lockland homeowner grateful for Rock the Block
- Mimi Anderson is North College Hill’s new WeTHRIVE! neighborhood navigator
- Little Free Pantry helps feed the working poor in Reading