Your community can join WeTHRIVE!’s movement to make Hamilton County a healthier place to live, work, and play. WeTHRIVE! provides resources and assistance with conducting community health assessments, adopting policies, developing action plans, and implementing sustainable health promoting initiatives. Make your community a WeTHRIVE! Community.
Meet our WeTHRIVE! Communities!
Stories from our Communities
- North College Hill garden is true community effort
- Reading WeTHRIVE! team launches farmer’s market
- OSU Extension partners with WeTHRIVE! communities
- WeTHRIVE! welcomes Cheviot Neighborhood Navigator
- THRIVING in Amberley Village
- Cheviot revitalized parks & rec
- Addyston makes the healthy choice the easy choice
- North Bend values WeTHRIVE! network
- Woodlawn wins with WeTHRIVE!
- Planting a seed in Lincoln Heights