Your community can join WeTHRIVE!’s movement to make Hamilton County a healthier place to live, work, and play. WeTHRIVE! provides resources and assistance with conducting community health assessments, adopting policies, developing action plans, and implementing sustainable health promoting initiatives. Make your community a WeTHRIVE! Community.
Meet our WeTHRIVE! Communities!
Stories from our Communities
- Woodlawn wins with WeTHRIVE!
- Planting a seed in Lincoln Heights
- How we THRIVED in 2018
- WeTHRIVE! teams bring Eating Smart, Being Active classes to Forest Park & Whitewater
- Operation Give Back serves Montgomery with WeTHRIVE! food bundles
- Woodlawn resident’s passion for community garden inspired collaboration
- Quick Response Team member understands addiction
- Flags make walking to school safer in Anderson Township
- Cycling is part of Cheviot’s culture
- Donna Wiggins is Reading’s new WeTHRIVE! neighborhood navigator