Your community can join WeTHRIVE!’s movement to make Hamilton County a healthier place to live, work, and play. WeTHRIVE!℠ provides resources and assistance with conducting community health assessments, adopting policies, developing action plans, and implementing sustainable health promoting initiatives. Make your community a WeTHRIVE! Community.
Meet our WeTHRIVE! Communities!
Stories from our Communities
- Keeping it green in Whitewater Township
- Neighbors serving neighbors in Colerain
- Amberley increases health & wellness efforts
- Delhi Fire Department CARES
- Know your numbers with Forest Park WeTHRIVE! team
- Rocks are making a difference in Cheviot
- Rock the Block more than just clean-up day for Lincoln Heights
- Reading Farmer’s Market has a friend in Farmer Steve
- North College Hill takes action to save lives
- North College Hill garden is true community effort