Child care providers have a unique opportunity to positively shape the lives of the children and families they serve. The WeTHRIVE! Child Care Initiative focuses on enhancing the nutrition and physical activity environment by encouraging increased access to healthier foods, limited screen time, and increased active play.
WeTHRIVE! recognizes that changing the nutrition and physical activity environment takes time and resources that many child care providers may not have. That’s why we’re here to help!
View the complete list of WeTHRIVE! Child Care Providers that have committed to enhancing the physical activity and nutrition environment since the initiative began!
Stories from Our Child Care Providers
- Crystal Howard Scott | Child Care Spotlight
- Cozy Care Nursery School | Child Care Spotlight
- Corban Learning Center | Child Care Spotlight
- Kids Are Special People | Child Care Spotlight
- Blessed Christian Daycare | Child Care Spotlight
- Nanny’s Child Care | Child Care Spotlight
- Child care providers teach kids to love fruits and vegetables