Child care providers have a unique opportunity to positively shape the lives of the children and families they serve. The WeTHRIVE! Child Care Initiative focuses on enhancing the nutrition and physical activity environment by encouraging increased access to healthier foods, limited screen time, and increased active play.
WeTHRIVE! recognizes that changing the nutrition and physical activity environment takes time and resources that many child care providers may not have. That’s why we’re here to help!
View the complete list of WeTHRIVE! Child Care Providers that have committed to enhancing the physical activity and nutrition environment since the initiative began!
Stories from Our Child Care Providers
- WeTHRIVE! child care spotlight: Donna Turnbow-Williams
- Yoga is part of child care center’s culture
- How we THRIVED in 2018
- WeTHRIVE! child care providers get parents involved
- Child care spotlight | Chris Bowman
- Child care spotlight | Arlene Morgan
- Child care spotlight | Monica McClain
- Family style meals give kids a healthy start
- Crystal Howard Scott | Child Care Spotlight
- Cozy Care Nursery School | Child Care Spotlight