Forest Park has been a WeTHRIVE! community since 2014. City council adopted the WeTHRIVE! Overall and Community Health Resolutions in October 2014.
Ashley Barrow, Kim Chelf, Sheila Cottle, Jay Dennis, Corina Denny, Rebecca Eavers, Maggie Foote, Kimberly Hardy-Morris, Jan Harper-Jackson, Jermaine Hill, Chuck Johnson, Alfie Jones, Karen Jones, Andy Levandusky, Jennifer Lipke, Stephen Moje, Debra Moore, Rosalind Moore, Bettye Morgan, Michelle Sneed, Lula Whitehead, and Katrina Wyche.
Jermaine Hill: email@example.com or 513-595-5291.
Projects & Programs:
- Thriving Communities grant from Interact for Health
- Community Health Assessment (November 2016)
- Gym shoe fundraiser/donation for Winton Woods students
- Healthy cooking class series
- Our Harvest local produce drop-off program
- Fitness classes: summer boot camp series, hula hoop classes
- Outdoor adult fitness equipment at Central Park
- Tobacco-free policy (city parks and playgrounds)
- Direct On Scene Education (DOSE) program (infant safe sleep)
- Safe Sleep Education
- Forest Park Community Day
- Taekwondo classes for Winton Woods Schools staff
- Tree City USA®
Keep Up With Forest Park: