Amberley Village has been a WeTHRIVE! community since 2011. Village council adopted the WeTHRIVE! Chronic Disease Resolution in September 2011, the WeTHRIVE! Overall Resolution in August 2014, and the WeTHRIVE! Environmental Health Resolution in August 2015.
Susan Cohen, Carole Donnellon, Colin Driscol, Pete Duffy, Charles Grossman, Cristie Iwasko, Jim Kelly, Kathie Kraemer, Tom Muething, Rob Schmuelling, Merrie Stillpass, Roger Toennis, and Natalie Wolf.
Merrie Stillpass: 513-531-8675 or email@example.com
Projects & Programs:
- Passed resolution supporting idle free zones (October 2018)
- Amberley Creek Walk
- Composting Demonstrations
- Earth Day and Arbor Day Celebrations
- Amberley Green Community Garden
- French Park Green-Up Day
- Annual One-Stop Drop Recycling Event
- Tree City USA®
Keep Up With Amberley Village:
- Website: www.AmberleyVillage.org
- Facebook: Amberley Village on Facebook
- Twitter: @AmberleyVillage