Montgomery has been a WeTHRIVE! community since 2014. City council adopted the WeTHRIVE! Overall, Chronic Disease and Emergency Preparedness Resolutions in December 2014.
Kim Chelf, Ja’net Crawford, Sarah Fink, Connie Gaylor, Justin Liming, Shahla Mehdizadeh, Lynda Roesch, Phil Schwartz, Ben Shapiro, Matthew Vanderhorst, and Tom Wolf.
Connie Gaylor: email@example.com
Projects & Programs:
- Chair yoga and Tai chi classes for senior residents
- SNAP benefits and Produce Perks at Montgomery Farmer’s Market
- Healthy choices at pool concession stand
- Point of dispensing (POD) plan annual review
- Emergency preparedness community education
- Home Safety Check Program
- Tree City USA®
Keep Up With Montgomery: