Montgomery has been a WeTHRIVE! community since 2014. City council adopted the WeTHRIVE! Overall, Chronic Disease and Emergency Preparedness Resolutions in December 2014. The WeTHRIVE! Environmental Health Resolution was adopted in October 2018.
Kim Chelf, Ja’net Crawford, Sarah Fink, Connie Gaylor, Justin Liming, Julee Nies, Lynda Roesch, Ben Shapiro, John Sherrard, Matthew Vanderhorst, Greg Vonden Benken, and Tom Wolf.
Connie Gaylor: email@example.com
Projects & Programs:
- Chair yoga and Tai chi classes for senior residents
- SNAP benefits and Produce Perks at Montgomery Farmer’s Market
- Healthy choices at pool concession stand
- Community health and wellness activities at community events
- Added WeTHRIVE! to the service to the community grant offered by the community
- Point of dispensing (POD) plan annual review
- Emergency preparedness community education
- Home Safety Check Program
- Tree City USA®
Keep Up With Montgomery: