Reading has been a WeTHRIVE! community since 2014, when city council adopted the WeTHRIVE! Overall Resolution. Under the leadership of Sabrina Smith and Timmy Cox – Reading’s first WeTHRIVE! Neighborhood Navigators – the city recommitted to WeTHRIVE! in 2017 and adopted the WeTHRIVE! All-Encompassing Pathway Resolution. Reading Schools joined the WeTHRIVE! School Initiative in May 2016.
Bob Ashbrock, Ashley Berter, Cristie Carlson, Heather Cox, Timmy Cox, Cheryl Gee, Kelly Knox, Crystal Menner, Susan Slavey, Elizabeth Smith, Sabrina Smith, Vicki Soloman, and Bryan Wilson.
Projects & Programs:
- Farmer’s Market pilot program
- Community Health Assessment (July 2017)
- Reading Little Free Pantry
- Facebook Live personal training
Keep Up With Reading:
- Website: readingohio.org
- Facebook: @WeTHRIVEArlingtonLocklandReading, @ReadingOH and @StayActiveReading
- Twitter: @Reading_ohio