Reading has been a WeTHRIVE! community since 2014, when city council adopted the WeTHRIVE! Overall Resolution. The city recommitted to WeTHRIVE! in 2017 by adopting the WeTHRIVE! All-Encompassing Pathway Resolution. Reading Schools joined the WeTHRIVE! School Initiative in May 2016.
Bob Ashbrock, Tim Cox, Cristie Iwasko, Donna Penter, Lindsey Redwine, Sabrina Smith, Donna Wiggins, and Bryan Wilson.
Projects & Programs:
- Farmer’s Market pilot program
- Community Health Assessment (July 2017)
- Reading Little Free Pantry
- Facebook Live personal training
Keep Up With Reading:
- Website: readingohio.org
- Facebook: @WeTHRIVEArlingtonLocklandReading, @ReadingOH
- Twitter: @Reading_ohio