Evendale has been a WeTHRIVE!℠ community since 2013. Village council adopted the WeTHRIVE! Overall Resolution in May 2014 and the All-Encompassing Pathway Resolution in November 2018.
Joshua Asbach, Alex Gonzales, Susan Gordy, Michele Gottschlich, Kristen Maiden, Beth McDaniel, Kim Pielage, Beth Walker.
Kim Pielage (Evendale recreation director): 513-563-2247 or email@example.com.
Projects & Programs:
- Annual Community Recycling Day
- Evendale Trail Map
- Designated breastfeeding space at Recreation Center
- Tobacco-free policy (village buildings, pool, and tennis courts)
- Travel Plan for Safe Routes to School (Evendale Elementary)
- Healthy concessions at village swimming pool
- Tucker Tough Halloween Walk
- Connecting Active Communities Coalition
- Millcreek Watershed Council of Communities