Woodlawn’s village council expanded its commitment to a healthy community by adopting the WeTHRIVE! Overall Resolution in March 2014, the WeTHRIVE! Chronic Disease Resolution in September 2014, and the WeTHRIVE! Community Health Resolution in January 2015.
Mike Donohue, Cristie Iwasko, Amos Johnson, Steve Sanders, Ruth Sanford, Katie Thielmeyer, Kiana Trabue, Ericka Tye, and Mary A. Wagner.
Mary A. Wagner
Projects & Programs:
- Second tobacco-free municipality in Hamilton County
- Miss Mary’s Community Garden
- Walk to School Day at Woodlawn Elementary School
- Travel Plan for Safe Routes to School
- Safe Routes to School infrastructure grant
- Recreation Center fitness classes
- West Fork Mill Creek improvements (Clean Ohio grant)
- Community Health Assessment (May 2015)
- Tree City USA®
Keep Up With Woodlawn: