Woodlawn’s village council expanded its commitment to a healthy community by adopting the WeTHRIVE! Overall Resolution in March 2014, the WeTHRIVE! Chronic Disease Resolution in September 2014, and the WeTHRIVE! Community Health Resolution in January 2015.
Mike Donohue, Alex Gonzales, Bert Ranson, Bailey Stafford, Kiana Trabue, Mary A. Wagner.
Mary A. Wagner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Projects & Programs:
- Community Health Assessment (June 2021)
- Fire Explorers Program
- Second tobacco-free municipality in Hamilton County
- Safe Place community locations in partnership with Lighthouse Youth Services
- Miss Mary’s Community Garden in partnership with Woodlawn Fire Department
- Walk to School Day at Woodlawn Elementary School
- Travel Plan for Safe Routes to School
- Safe Routes to School infrastructure grant
- Recreation Center fitness classes
- West Fork Mill Creek improvements (Clean Ohio grant)
- Community Health Assessment (May 2015)
- Tree City USA®