Lockland is one of the three initial communities that joined the WeTHRIVE! movement in 2009. Village council expanded its commitment to a healthy community by adopting the WeTHRIVE! Overall Resolution in May 2014, the WeTHRIVE! Chronic Disease Resolution in September 2014, and the WeTHRIVE! Social Health Resolution in June 2017. Lockland Schools joined the WeTHRIVE! School Initiative in August 2016.
Krista Blum, Bob Brown, Joyce Campbell, Stefanie Craven, Yvonne Dishon, Patty Dvorak, Pastor Darin Fowler, Bonita Gordon, Becky Harlow, Debbie Kindle, Mary Ellen Knaebel, Mark Mason, Pam McComas, Shirley Mesley, Brenda Moore, and Holly Raver.
Contact: Coming soon!
Projects & Programs:
- Community Health Assessment (March 2017)
- Drug Take Back Days
- Summer Enrichment Program (Reading-Lockland Presbyterian Church)
- Cincinnati Gives a Crock cooking class (Reading-Lockland Presbyterian Church)
- Princesses Ballet (Reading-Lockland Presbyterian Church)
- Call to Action Community Forum: Promoting Prevention of the Opiate Epidemic
- Tree City USA®
Keep Up With Lockland:
Stories from Lockland
- When passion meets passion
- Looking at Lockland with Joyce Campbell
- Together, we can do so much more
- Lockland homeowner grateful for Rock the Block
- Take Back Day nets 180 pounds of drugs for WeTHRIVE! communities
- Lockland girls get their chance to dance with Princesses Ballet
- Lockland youth learn healthy cooking from Cincinnati Gives a Crock