Arlington Heights has been a WeTHRIVE! community since 2014 with village council’s adoption of the WeTHRIVE! Overall Resolution.
Steve Crase, Carl Elliott, Tonya Elliott, Pete Enderle, Mary Ellen Knaebel, Charity McFerron, Todd Owens, and Jamie Withrow.
Steve Crase: email@example.com or 513-821-2076.
Projects & Programs:
- Emergency Preparedness Safety Fair
- Safe Routes to School in partnership with Lockland Schools and Village of Lockland
- Community Health Assessment (March 2019)
- Playground update/re-opening (Community Development Block Grant)
- Village property and playground tobacco-free resolution
- Community Improvement Corporation
Keep Up With Arlington Heights: