Arlington Heights has been a WeTHRIVE!℠ community since 2014 with village council’s adoption of the WeTHRIVE! Overall Resolution.
Steve Crase, Carl Elliott, Tonya Elliott, Pete Enderle, Charity McFerron, Todd Owens, Jessie Richardson, Jamie Withrow.
Steve Crase: firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-821-2076.
Projects & Programs:
- Emergency Preparedness Safety Fair
- Safe Routes to School in partnership with Lockland Schools and Village of Lockland
- Community Health Assessment (March 2019)
- Playground update/re-opening (Community Development Block Grant)
- Village property and playground tobacco-free resolution
- Community Improvement Corporation
Keep Up With Arlington Heights: