Whitewater Township became a WeTHRIVE!℠ community in 2016. Township trustees adopted the WeTHRIVE! Overall Resolution in July 2016 and the WeTHRIVE! Environmental Health Resolution in May 2017. The WeTHRIVE! All Encompassing Resolution was passed in September 2018.
Cindy Abrams, Lawanda Corman, Margie Geisler, Cristie Iwasko, Alysha Johnson, Bill Johnson, Sharon Lutz, Willie Pope, Peggy Westerfeld.
Sharon Lutz (WeTHRIVE! Neighborhood Navigator): email@example.com or 513-266-4088.
Projects & Programs:
- Clean Up On Kilby in partnership with Keep Harrison Beautiful
- Neighborhood watch program
- Ohio State University Extension healthy cooking class series (fall 2018)
- Green Acres Litter Gitters
- In the news: Lutz is Whitewater WeTHRIVE! neighborhood navigator
- Community Health Assessment (May 2017)
- Roadside Litter Gittin’ Clean Up