Whitewater Township became a WeTHRIVE! community in 2016. Township trustees adopted the WeTHRIVE! Overall Resolution in July 2016 and the WeTHRIVE! Environmental Health Resolution in May 2017. The WeTHRIVE! All Encompassing Resolution was passed in September 2018.
Lawanda Corman, Margie Geisler, Jennifer Hock, Cristie Iwasko, Kandi Jaeger, Alysha Johnson, JamieLyn Johnson, Sharon Lutz, Valarie Murray, Willie Pope, and Peggy Westerfeld.
Sharon Lutz: email@example.com or 513-266-4088.
Projects & Programs:
- OSU Extension healthy cooking class series (fall 2018)
- Green Acres Litter Gitters
- In the news: Lutz is Whitewater WeTHRIVE! neighborhood navigator
- Community Health Assessment (May 2017)
- Roadside Litter Gittin’ Clean Up
Keep Up With Whitewater Township: