Cheviot has been a WeTHRIVE! community since 2011. City council adopted the WeTHRIVE! Chronic Disease Resolution in December 2011 and the WeTHRIVE! Overall Resolution in July 2017.
Kelby Bowers, Kate Coleman, Dan Cunningham, Tevis Foreman, Angelo Grillo, Danielle Hart, Mary A. Hutten, Amy Richter, Debbie Slaughter, Caroline Statkus, Jim Sunderhaus, Alana Tucker, and Dominique Walker.
Caroline Statkus: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Projects & Programs:
- Cheviot Food Resources (PDF)
- Partnership with Cheviot Slow Ride.
- New bike racks.
- Put a Lid on It bike helmet grant with Cheviot Fire Department (70 helmets given to children in 2018).
- Free swim lessons (40 kids) and water aerobics classes (263 participants) at the city pool in summer 2018.
- Improvements to St. Vincent de Paul community garden at St. Martin’s church.
Keep Up With Cheviot:
Stories from Cheviot