Cheviot has been a WeTHRIVE!℠ community since 2011. City council adopted the WeTHRIVE! Chronic Disease Resolution in December 2011 and the WeTHRIVE! Overall Resolution in July 2017.
RicJunette Addie-Carson, Betsy Gibbs, Danielle Hart, Nicole Key, Amy Richter, Julie Stacey, Caroline Statkus, Jim Sunderhaus.
Projects & Programs:
- Ohio State University Extension Eating Smart Being Active workshop series
- Cheviot OH Rocks
- Cheviot Food Resources (PDF)
- Partnership with Cheviot Slow Ride
- New bike racks
- Put a Lid on It bike helmet grant with Cheviot Fire Department (70 helmets given to children in 2018)
- Free swim lessons (40 kids) and water aerobics classes (263 participants) at the city pool (summer 2018)
- Improvements to St. Vincent de Paul community garden at St. Martin’s church