Cheviot has been a WeTHRIVE!℠ community since 2011. City council adopted the WeTHRIVE! Chronic Disease Resolution in December 2011 and the WeTHRIVE! Overall Resolution in July 2017.
Dan Cunningham, Jennifer Dively, Tevis Foreman, Angelo Grillo, Ray Jean Hardig, Danielle Hart, Eric Pennington, Amy Richter, Debbie Slaughter, Caroline Statkus, Jim Sunderhaus, Alana Tucker, Dominique Walker.
Caroline Statkus: email@example.com.
Projects & Programs:
- Ohio State University Extension Eating Smart Being Active workshop series
- Cheviot OH Rocks
- Cheviot Food Resources (PDF)
- Partnership with Cheviot Slow Ride
- New bike racks
- Put a Lid on It bike helmet grant with Cheviot Fire Department (70 helmets given to children in 2018)
- Free swim lessons (40 kids) and water aerobics classes (263 participants) at the city pool (summer 2018)
- Improvements to St. Vincent de Paul community garden at St. Martin’s church