Lincoln Heights is one of the three initial communities that joined the WeTHRIVE!℠ movement in 2009. Village council expanded its commitment to a healthy community by adopting the WeTHRIVE! Overall Resolution in May 2014, the WeTHRIVE! Emergency Preparedness Resolution in December 2014, and the WeTHRIVE! Social Health Resolution in June 2016.
Linda Childs-Jeter, Carmen Daniels, Ruby Kinsey-Mumphrey, LaVerne Mitchell, Donna Pope, Jeannie Stinson, and Dominique Walker.
Ruby Kinsey-Mumphrey: email@example.com
Projects & Programs:
- Habitat for Humanity new home construction
- Rock the Block Lincoln Heights (October 2019)
- Lincoln Heights Elementary Walk to School Day
- First tobacco-free municipality in Hamilton County
- Community Health Assessment (April 2016)
- Valley Boosters – Freestore Foodbank Produce Pop Ups
- Safe Routes to School infrastructure grant
- Lincoln Heights Recycles!
- Home ownership classes
Keep Up With Lincoln Heights:
- Website: vlho.org