Deer Park became a WeTHRIVE!℠ community in 2018.
Alex Gonzales, MPH
Population Health Specialist
Projects & Programs:
- Chamberlin Park Cleanup Days
- Spring plant swap
- Call to Action Community Forum in partnership with PreventionFIRST!, Deer Park Schools, Sycamore Township, and local churches (August 2019)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid course for Deer Park Schools
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug mini-grant from Hamilton County Sheriff’s Department
- Community Health Assessment (2018)
Keep Up With Deer Park:
- Website: deerpark-oh.gov
- Facebook: WeTHRIVE Deer Park and @DeerParkOhio
Stories About WeTHRIVE! in Deer Park:
Stories coming soon!