Mt. Healthy City Schools has been a WeTHRIVE!℠ School District since 2017.
School Wellness Committee Members:
Carolyn Adee, Sue Bowling, Rebecca Brooks, Kim Chelf, Arvie Crouch, Sara Dudabo, LaWanda Engleman, Karen Green, Brad Johnson, Sonya Johnson, Mike Lindsey, Kathy Lorenz, Jamal Maxsam, Katie Milbower, Karen O’Connell, Erin Richardson, Fredrika Richardson, Andre Roldan, Dr. Julie Turner, Mark Walden, Yvonne Watson, and Rebecca Wietmarschen.
Contact: Coming soon!
Projects & Programs:
- No Kid Hungry $50,000 grant (2021)
- OSU Extension cooking class series
- Staff wellness
- South Elementary School Garden
- Art, Wellness and Education Fair
- Food pantry at Mt. Healthy High School
- Free school breakfast and lunch for all students
- Dinner program
- Coordinated Approach to Child Health (CATCH) Curriculum
- Safe Routes to School
Keep Up With Mt. Healthy City Schools: