What You Can Do
One small change can make a big difference. Here are some examples of how you can get involved with WeTHRIVE! You don't have to do it alone--join the movement now and we'll help you get started.
Where You Live
Where You Learn
- Find out if your school has adopted nutrition standards for food and beverages sold to students.
- Organize a “walking school bus” to help children walk safely to school.
- Request that school playgrounds and gyms remain open after-hours for families to use for physical activity.
Where You Worship
- Join or start a community garden at your church.
- Connect your place of worship to the WeTHRIVE! Faith-Based Initiative.
- Open your church playground or gym for community members to use for physical activity.
Where You Work
- Organize a walking or running club during lunch time.
- Volunteer to develop or assist with a worksite wellness program.
Click here to read about people, schools, businesses and organizations that are making a difference with WeTHRIVE!. Visit our Resources section for tools and ideas to help you and your family THRIVE.
No matter what you decide to do, join the WeTHRIVE! movement today!